Sunday 9 November 2014

"Ah ha!" Moments

The second term test happened this week. If you had asked me a week before the test how I thought it would go, I would have told you I was not expecting to do well because proofs are the bane of my existence. But the day of the midterm I was feeling calm and confident because in that last week before writing everything related to proofs started to click. The assignment and tutorials were a major part of this "awakening". As I looked over slides from the lectures, steps that had completely stumped me before were making sense because I understood the reasoning behind the text.

So I was very pleased when the midterm went well! I understood what was being asked in each of the three proofs and I think I managed to prove (or disprove) them in a logical and clear manner. 

Now I'm hoping the same insight will happen with run time analysis! 

No comments:

Post a Comment